20 Great Online Resources for Music Business NewsJun 17, 2021
If you're like me, then you're probably trying to reduce the amount of extraneous stuff in your inbox rather than looking to sign up for more annoying emails.
That said, having reliable music business news updates come in pretty handy.
Here are 20 online resources that might be helpful to you--depending on what genres are most interesting to you. Many of them have weekly or monthly newsletters that I find helpful:
- Belle Report (Black Gospel News) http://thebellereport.com/ (free newsletter available)
- Billboard Magazine https://www.billboard.com/
- Black Gospel https://blackgospel.com/
- Buzz Angle Music https://www.buzzanglemusic.com/
- CCM Magazine https://www.ccmmagazine.com/ (free newsletter available)
- Digital Music News https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/ (free newsletter available)
- Gospel Music Association http://www.gospelmusic.org/(free student memberships available)
- Hip Hop & Rap News https://hiphopdx.com/
- Hypebot: http://www.hypebot.com/
- International Federation of Phonographic Industries https://www.ifpi.org/
- Loud Music News https://loudwire.com/
- Music Ally https://musically.com/
- Music Business Worldwide https://www.musicbusinessworldwide.com/ (free newsletter available)
- Music Row Magazine https://musicrow.com/
- Pitchfork https://pitchfork.com/
- Recording Industry Association of America https://www.riaa.com/
- Rolling Stone Magazine https://www.rollingstone.com/
- Singing News Magazine https://www.singingnews.com/
- The Source (Hip Hop Music News) https://thesource.com/
- Variety https://variety.com/v/music/
- Your Morning Coffee (Friday newsletter) https://www.label-logic.net/
Do you have some that aren't on the list? Email me and I'll add them to this resource.
Preview my course for FREE!
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.