TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective date: 5/21/21
By clicking and purchasing a subscription to an online course, I agree to the following Terms & Conditions which may be modified anytime at the sole discretion of the owner:
- My subscription entitles me to the private use of these online materials with my immediate family, bandmates, and collaborators.
- I acknowledge these are proprietary materials protected by U.S. copyright law that may not be downloaded, duplicated, or republished without advance, written permission of the owner.
- I will not publicly share these materials, logins, or passwords with the world at large or use the online resources in a teaching setting without permission.
- If I’m unsatisfied with my purchase, I will email [email protected] within seven (7) days of my order to request a refund as long as I’ve viewed less than 50% of the videos. If I’ve watched more than 50% of the course, my refund will be prorated proportionately.
- I understand that the course(s) will be available on an ongoing basis. In the event that the course or platform comes down, then I’ll receive a prorated refund to any subscription purchased in the past twelve months. [For example, if I paid $999 for a total course that’s discontinued after six months, then I’d be entitled to a 50% refund of $499.]
- I agree that the information contained in this course does not constitute legal advice because I haven’t formally retained the owner as my attorney. I hereby waive any legal action against the author or publisher of this resource related to the advice or information contained in this work.
- Violation of any of the above restrictions may result in civil lawsuits, criminal sanctions, and the suspension or termination of my online access privileges without refund.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about these Terms & Conditions please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]
- By mail: Music Business Basics, 773 Glen Oaks Drive, Franklin TN 37067